BOISE ROCK SCHOOL SUMMER CAMP SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED! IT’S OUR 10th ANNIVERSARY!!!
Here at Boise Rock School, we love camps. It’s how we got our start! This summer marks our 10th anniversary!!! How rad is that?
Here’s the scoop:
1) Camps are divided by age (3-5, 6-8, 9-12, 13-17) and skill level.
2) Beginner, intermediate and advanced camps are offered during every camp week.
3) We are also offering a myriad of special camps including recording, songwriting and camps partnered with other cool organizations.
4) Cost is $150 unless otherwise noted. Sibling and multi-camp discounts are available. We also never turn any rocker away for an inability to pay.
5) We will also be offering a free camp for refugees and at-risk youth in August.
Note, though we call these “Rock” camps – they are driven by whatever genre or type of music the students are interested in playing! For students of all ability and instruments ages 6-18
Dates: June 12-16, 1-3:30 PM; June 26-30, 1-3:30 PM; July 10-14, 10 AM-12:30 PM; July 10-14, 1-3:30 PM (TEEN ONLY); July 17-21, 10-12:30 PM; July 24-July 28, 10 AM-12:30 PM; July 31-August 4, 1-3:30 PM; August 7-11; 10 AM-12:30 PM; August 14-18, 10 AM-12:30 PM
Dates: June 12-16; 9-10 AM, July 10-14, 9-10 AM and August 14-18, 9-10 AM
ROCK CAMP with TrICA!!!
Dates: June 26-30, 10 AM-12 PM
Cost: please inquire with TrICA
ROCK CAMP in STANLEY, IDAHO!!!
Cost: contact us for details
VOCAL CAMPS (taught by Kathryn Guy and Angel Abaya)
Dates: June 26-30, 1 PM-3:30 PM (age 13-18) AND July 10-14, 10 AM-12:30 PM (age 8-12)
AUDIO ENGINEERING CAMP with Audiolab
Dates: July 17-21, 10 AM-12 PM
SONGWRITING CAMP with THE CABIN (www.thecabinidaho.org)
Dates: July 24-28, 9 AM-12 PM
Cost: $185. $150 for Cabin members and Boise Rock School students.
PODCAST CAMP in partnership with JUNO ARTS
Dates: June 12-16, 1 PM-3:30 PM
GRAPHIC DESIGN/ POSTER MAKING CAMP with James Lloyd in partnership with JUNO ARTS
Dates: July 24-28, 10 AM-12:30 PM
MAKE A MOVIE CAMP in partnership with JUNO ARTS and The Directors Cut
Dates: July 31-August 4; 10 AM-12:30 PM
FREE CAMP FOR REFUGEES AND AT-RISK YOUTH
Date: August 7-11, 1-3:30 PM
*to nominate a student please email us!